7/24/2016

Gillette Stadium!

The stadium you see behind me is Gillette Stadium, the home of New England Patriots. A few days ago, the concert of Guns’n Roses was held in there. Sighs. I couldn’t go. They must have played November Rain. How about Welcome to the Jungle? Sweet Chid O’ Mine? Paradise City? It was my chance to see Axl and Slash on the same stage once again. Duff came back too. Sighs, sighs and more sighs.

I came back from the long 5-hour gig right by the Gillette Stadium last night thinking (and regretting) about the Guns’n Roses concert. I woke up this morning with this unresolved, uneasy, something-not-rectified feeling. There is only one thing I can do for this. I am going to hold a self rock festival! I am going to play whatever the rock music I want to play as much as my heart desires! I’ll start with Guns and Zep, then I’ll play Stones, Cream, King Crimson, The Who, then AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, David Bowie, Genesis, Aerosmith, Blue Öyster Cult, B-52’s, Oasis, Lenny Kravitz, Prince, Pearl Jam! I’ll play Japanese rock too! There is no border in rock’n roll!

I am dying in joy just thinking about it. It’s going to be a busy day!

No comments:

Instagram feed!

Instagram Map!