12/12/2015

Buddy from my music college

I chained myself to the recording booth at the studio from the early morning till late at night. It really was an exhausting marathon session. When we finished everything, the time was already passed 10pm. I was so dead. An old college buddy of mine was visiting Boston from Japan for a business trip and he was kind enough to make time for me around midnight. We graduated from a music college in Boston almost 20 years ago. He went back to Japan and I stayed behind. We both somehow survived in music business. It looks like we took totally different paths and were separated so far away to each other, but at the same time, we both have been in the same business and have been doing same kind of things, so, in that sense, we have never been separated. Life works out in funny way. It was so great to catch up with an old friend.

No comments:

Instagram feed!

Instagram Map!