11/08/2016

Presidential Election!!


Came to Beard Papa, the Japanese cream puff shop.

It's the Presidential Election Day in the US. I have never wrote about my belief in politics, thoughts and religions on SNS on purpose (and I don't think I ever will), but I have been following this long and exhausting election from the very beginning.

OMG, since the counting started, the cold sweat has kept running on me. I have never guessed it was going to be this close. Watching CNN breaking news at home by myself really got me down so I jumped on a bus, came to the town. I just had to be in some place I can be surrounded by people. Hoping this Japanese sweet will calm me down a bit.

Los Angeles is like the place of everlasting summer but I have never felt so cold in here like tonight......

No comments:

Instagram feed!

Instagram Map!