4/04/2016

Harvard Club in Boston



Ten days since the last tour. Ten days to the next tour. Phew. I’m living too peaceful days in Boston. I have been taking the dust out from the dryer and wiping water drops off from the wall of the shower room. (hey people, it’s best to clean the shower room five minutes every day than 30 minutes once a week). I’m so ready to go back on the road.

The pics are from the wedding gig on the last weekend after four months of wedding drought. Of course I haven’t been to the majestic church like this or the noble place like the Harvard Club for a while. Well, on the road, I was like living in wild like a baboon, so these things look so fresh now. Though the wedding musician might be more like my real occupation……

No comments:

Instagram feed!

Instagram Map!