9/27/2016

Rooftop at Providence G in Providence, Rhode Island!


The last gig in Boston area is done. The last one was in Providence, the capital of the next state from where I live, Rhode Island. It was the rooftop of a building and the place has the great view of beautiful Providence.

I cannot write all the good memories of Boston. I'll write it on my blog soon.

I'll send all of my stuff to LA tomorrow, head to Vermont for a mini tour on the day after, then I'll fly out.

Packing is so tiring! 😆 I saw this scene on a war movie, the commanding post was almost overwhelmed by enemy and as soon as the commander orders to evacuate, everybody around there started taking everything down and packing super quickly. I'm like that right now😱 Moving is a war!

No comments:

Instagram feed!

Instagram Map!