4/25/2008

Sarina Suno Quartet in Washington Square


Hara called me and asked if I wanted to go to Washington Square and play for a couple of hours just for a heck of it. Well, why not. That was really beautiful Friday afternoon. I was in high spirit. I told hara "I'm down."

I was the first one who arrived in there. The first thing I saw was the big construction yard. There was some renovation going on and half of the park was closed. Wow, I didn't know about this. I played right at the place on the photo below last year to cerebrate Garibaldi's 200th birthday with Richmond County Orchestra. Oh well. (By the way, here is the article of this performance on an Italian magazine, Oggi 7. I hope you can read Italian.)


There were lots of people out there and also there were many busking musicians as well. As I wrote, half of the park was closed so there were limited spaces in the park and all the good spots were taken by other buskers. Luckily we could find a decent spot and played good music for a couple of hours.

All kinds of flowers were blooming; cherry blossom, tulip, etc. We were surrounded by full of nature under warm Spring sun. Good season, good day and good music. Oh, life is good.

Sarina Suno
Violin
Hara Garacci
Guitar
Ippei Ichimaru
Bass
Nick Falk
Drums

If you want to see more photos, please click on the link below.
Busking in Washington Square Park

No comments:

Instagram feed!

Instagram Map!